Programs and services to help support you and your family on your kidney journey.
- Transplant Education: Educational seminars offered monthly that provide practical support and training on the following topics: Finding Your Living Kidney Donor: Marketing 101, Being an Effective Kidney Donor Champion, The Importance of Self-Advocacy and Realities of the Kidney Transplant Journey. Click here to contact us for more information.
- One-Stop Marketing Shop: Order all your customizable marketing materials in one place through our easy, web-based shop. Professionally printed at discounted pricing. Coming Soon!
- Needs-Based Marketing: If you are concerned that you don’t have the financial resources to launch an effective campaign, please consider applying to this program to see if you qualify for a free marketing package. Click here to contact us for more information.
- Social Media: You can join us on Facebook and Instagram at Off The List. Tools and tips on how to find a donor, encouragement, and interaction with others in the group will help you on your journey.
You are not alone in your transplant journey. Listed below are additional resources that you may find helpful.
- Team Share a Spare — A resource to help people learn what it’s like to be a living kidney donor from people who’ve done it.
- National Kidney Foundation — National organization that focuses on awareness, prevention and treatment of kidney disease.
- United Network for Organ Sharing — UNOS is a recipient guide for all transplant statistics. You can find wait times and success rates for all transplant centers in the United States. It is like the BBB but for transplant centers.
- National Kidney Registry — Registry of potential kidney donors and recipients that uses technology for paired kidney exchange and altruistic donations.
- National Living Donor Assistance Center — Helps with the costs of donation that aren’t always covered by insurance, such as transportation, lodging and food.
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients — SRTR tracks and reports the statistics for all transplant centers nationwide. You can use this resource to compare waitlist times and transplant outcomes for each transplant center.
Kidney Transplant 101 Guide
How to Find Your Living Kidney Donor: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Looking for more personalized emotional and relational support, as well assistance in developing an individualized marketing campaign to identify a living donor? Learn more about Together Toward Transplant and the programs to support you and your family.